Welcome to the life and times of John, Alisha, Micah, Caleb and Lima the dog!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The parents are coming! The parents are coming!

My parents are coming to visit us this weekend.  I'm excited.  I know, you would think that with me living so far away that visits would be few and far between.  That's the beauty of my mom working for Southwest Airlines.  Like they say, you are now free to move about the country.  So we are really lucky, because the boys and I have been able to go to Texas fairly frequently, and the best of all...for FREE!  And my parents will always fly free even when my mom retires, so they will always be able to fly to California to see us. 

I know they really only come to see the boys.  Once you start producing grandbabies, you are nudged out of the picture.  But I'm in therapy, so I should be able to cope with that soon.  Ha! Ha!

It's only a quick trip for my parents this time, since they have to be back at work on Monday.  They'll get in very late Thursday night, and leave very early Sunday morning.  But it will be nice to see them.

0 comments: