Welcome to the life and times of John, Alisha, Micah, Caleb and Lima the dog!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Attack of the kitchen appliances

Well, I have answered one of life's many questions. We all know the most popular questions is "how does the washing machine eat our socks?". But only second to that is "where do all of our little toys go?". Well, ladies and gents. I have the answer. Our kitchen appliances eat them! And I have proof. (Just ignore the 70's laminate flooring!)

024

This is how many toys can fit under the oven.

027

And this is how many toys can fit under the fridge.

How did I figure out this long unanswered question, you may ask. Well, we were wondering where Micah's Lightning McQueen car had gone, as well as fridge magnets that Caleb had gotten for his birthday. I took a peek under the oven, and I found the mother lode! And on another hunch, I peeked under the fridge, and found the rest of the mother lode!

Now, looking under the oven or the refrigerator is not for the faint of heart. There are lots of things that don't like to see the light of day. So if you too want to discover the answer to that second most important question, be prepared. I'm warning you!

0 comments: