Welcome to the life and times of John, Alisha, Micah, Caleb and Lima the dog!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Ultrasound and First Family Picture

I went to Dr. Huss’ office yesterday to get another ultrasound.  At my first appointment, the midwife (who is covering for Dr. Huss until he gets done with chemo) thought I was measuring bigger than 11 weeks.  She did an ultrasound, but couldn’t get a correct measurement on the baby.  So I had another ultrasound yesterday.  Here is a pic of baby #3:

scan0001

At preschool, Micah has been asked to draw a picture of his family.  His teachers say that whenever he draws a family picture, he always wants to include the baby.  So sweet!  So here is our first picture as a family of five, plus Lima the dog:

scan0002

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture. Beautiful family protrait! xoxoxo