Welcome to the life and times of John, Alisha, Micah, Caleb and Lima the dog!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Orange you glad to know this?

Knock, knock.  Who’s there?  Banana.

Knock, knock.  Who’s there?  Banana.

Knock, knock.  Who’s there?  Banana.

Knock, knock.  Who’s there? Orange.

Orange who?  Orange you glad I didn’t say banana?

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

What is Alisha up to, you ask?

Well, I just felt like telling you that the baby is now the size of a naval orange this week.

                                    image

Today I’m 15 weeks along.  According to TheBump.com I have 175 days left.  Actually, Baby Stults will be here sooner than that since I will have to have another c-section.

I feel good.  Micah slept with me last night since he was sick.  (That’s another post).  This morning I was lying awake in bed with him and I’m pretty sure I felt the baby move.  I know it was sooner than you would usually feel the baby, but after your first baby you know what to expect. 

I took my 3 hour glucose test on Tuesday since I failed the 1 hour test.  I figure I will probably hear the results at my next appointment with Dr. Huss next Friday.  But I’m pretty certain that I will end up with gestational diabetes again.  I’m not looking forward to the diet, but it’s all for the good cause of a healthy little baby.

0 comments: