Welcome to the life and times of John, Alisha, Micah, Caleb and Lima the dog!

Friday, May 28, 2010

My Little Graduate

Micah graduated from preschool last night.  I’m so proud of this son of mine who enjoys learning and has done so well this past year of preschool.

micahgrad2 003

The kids sang 9 songs that they had been practicing.  It was too cute!  He was right on the end, so we had a great view of him and what he was doing. 

As you may know, Micah has a tough time standing still.  So between songs, he would kind of spin from side to side, so the collar thing he was wearing was never on straight.  But it was too cute to see.  And at one point John told me to look at my son.  Micah had his hands on his face pulling down his bottom eyelids and he was spinning in circles.  That tassel on his cap was almost horizontal he was spinning so fast!  Too funny!

                     004

Next they called the students and they went over to get their graduation medals placed around their necks, and they got their diplomas.

scan0002

scan0003

After the ceremony, we walked over to the reception.  They had put together a slide show of the preschool class over the year.  It was made with the song, Let Them Be Little.  It was really sweet, and all of the kids are going to get a copy.  I will try to post it as soon as I get it.

I’m really proud of my little guy.  He is so excited to get to start kindergarten in the fall.  It’s hard to believe that he was just a little baby 5 years ago.

0 comments: