Welcome to the life and times of John, Alisha, Micah, Caleb and Lima the dog!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Just Peachy!

Well, I’m feeling good and my baby is now the size of a peach!

                   image

Just a little update on baby’s progress:  he or she is forming teeth and vocal cords.  Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body.  Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy.

I had my one hour glucose test a week ago, and it turns out the results were too high, so now I get the exciting pleasure of going in for the three hour glucose test next Thursday.  I’ve resigned myself to the fact that I’ll probably end up getting gestational diabetes again.  But if I have to go on another no sugar, low carb diet to make sure to have a healthy little baby, I will do it.

1 comments:

Christina said...

your peachy and I am a raspberry! ;) I like the fruit theme...speaking of I think I am having a craving...gotta go ;p