Welcome to the life and times of John, Alisha, Micah, Caleb and Lima the dog!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My boy can read!!!

OK, maybe not exactly read, but he has an entire book memorized.  He loves for us to read Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you See?  to him.  The other day, he started reading it to himself.

Today, we were running errands and I let him take the book in the car with him.  He was such a good little helper reading the book to me while I drove.  You will notice in the video that he peeks at the next page to see what animal is next, but I don't care.  I just like to see him reading.  He does love to read.  And Caleb has inherited that wonderful trait, as well. 

So, without further ado, here goes:

I'm just so proud of this boy!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

That was VERY cute!