Welcome to the life and times of John, Alisha, Micah, Caleb and Lima the dog!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Such imagination!

My boys are constantly giving me something to laugh about.  If they aren't dancing around together, they enjoy playing chase.  Caleb especially.  He loves it when big brother chases him around.  He will just squeal.  I love that squeal.

Today, out of the blue, Micah decided that he was Tony the Tiger.  He was just playing around, and came up to me and told me that he was Tony the Tiger.  I don't remember ever seeing a Tony the Tiger commercial on when he was watching TV, so I don't know where he got that from.  But he decided that's who he was, and of course, he didn't want to pretend alone.  So he told me that Caleb was baby Tony the Tiger.  And it just makes sense that I would be Mama Tony the Tiger.

He had me follow him to his room to show me where Tony the Tiger's food and water was.  So I pretended to fill up his bowls and he showed me how a tiger eats and drinks.  He even roared for me.  What a ferocious roar!

Now, Micah always goes full throttle when he is pretending.  You can't call him Micah...you have to call him by the name of whoever or whatever he is pretending to be.  So a little later I tried to get his attention by using his name (what a crazy thought!).  I was promptly corrected, and told to call him Micah Tony the Tiger.  Too funny!

What will he come up with next???

0 comments: