Welcome to the life and times of John, Alisha, Micah, Caleb and Lima the dog!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Just a little randomness…

I really have good intentions of getting out of this once-a-month-blog-posting rut that I have been in.  Then life ends up getting things all wonky and crazy and my good intentions go out the window.  I have been justifying my laziness by telling myself that I am at least posting the pictures on Facebook, but it really is slacker-ish.

So here are some random pictures that I was finally able to download from my cell phone.

032

My silly son at the doctor’s office.  I don’t know when the picture was taken.

034

Me and the boys.  We were in Texas and I was waiting to get called to go get my massage…I need another one.  HInt, hint…

035

You always have to have a silly face picture, right?

040

Can he get any cuter?  This was just taken last week after his haircut.  He and I had nursery duty at church on Wednesday night.

0 comments: