Welcome to the life and times of John, Alisha, Micah, Caleb and Lima the dog!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Craftiness Continues

It’s holiday season, so the boutiques, bazaars, and craft shows are in full swing.  I had a show last weekend at the Boys and Girls Club hosted by the Soroptimists. 

               002

               003

I did pretty good.  Tomorrow and Saturday I have another show at Trinity’s Holiday Bazaar.  Since I had today off, I’ve been busy being crafty. 

                008

My wonderful and talented cousin Kim talked me through getting my sewing machine to work a few weeks ago.  Thanks, Kim!  Since then, I’ve been making therapy packs.  They are rice-filled pouches that you can warm up in the microwave to soothe your aches and pains away.  I made 23 of them today.  I’ve been busy. 

So that’s what I’ve been up to today.  I think I am ready for tomorrow’s show.

0 comments: