Welcome to the life and times of John, Alisha, Micah, Caleb and Lima the dog!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Faces

One of the blogs that I read is called A Cowboy’s Wife. She has a photo contest going on right now called the Blue Ribbon Photo Contest. This month, the theme is faces. If you read my blog regularly, you will have already seen this photo. But I wanted to submit it because it is a picture of 2 of my 3 favorite boys.

050

John took this when he and Micah went to the Dodgers vs. Rockies baseball game back in April. I just love Micah’s expression in this picture. He’s just got such pretty blue eyes! And if you have been hiding under a rock for the past 4 years and didn’t ever notice it, you should notice by now that Micah is John’s mini-me.

The rules of the contest say the photo has to have a name, so I'm calling this picture "Me and Mini-Me." Of course, the "Me" I'm speaking of is John, not actually me...Micah doesn't look anything like me.

Anyhoo, I hope I win. The prize is a Flip Mino HD Video Camera. The contest ends on the 20th. So there’s time if you want to enter a picture in the contest as well. Good luck if you do.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ya'll.
I hope you win too!! Except,I told Tina that too, well I want you both to win, except if Anitra put Cyra in then I would want her to win. Sorry, prejudice :)
We are doing well, the house is moving right along and I am on the week 4 of chemo and radiation. yahoo!
Love you and miss you so much!!
Roxie