Welcome to the life and times of John, Alisha, Micah, Caleb and Lima the dog!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Birthday, Micah!

Five years ago today, I was sitting in a hospital bed holding the most precious, beautiful, wonderful little baby boy I had ever seen.  He was 6 pounds and 3 ounces of pure kissable softness.  I thanked God then and there for giving John and me that precious little gift.

These past five years we have been blessed to see him grow into a little boy eager to learn about God and Jesus.  He loves to dance around playing his air guitar.  He says the funniest things sometimes.  And he has a sweet little voice when he sings. 

When I think about it, I don’t know what I did to deserve such a precious gift, but I’m thankful that I was given him.  I can’t wait to see what the next year brings.

0 comments: