Welcome to the life and times of John, Alisha, Micah, Caleb and Lima the dog!

Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy 2nd birthday, Caleb!

It’s hard to believe that my little boy is turning 2 today! It seems like just yesterday John and I were checking in to the hospital for my c-section and to meet the little baby that had been kicking me for so long.

I am so very thankful to God for giving us this wonderful little boy. He is changing every day, and I’m glad that I have this blog where I can document the funny things he and his brother do (see the baby powder incident of 2009) and all the milestones he’s achieving.

He’s changed so much over the past couple of years. From this:

231745324

To this:

079

Thank you, God, for giving Caleb to us. John and I promise to do our best to raise him up in a loving Christian family, and to teach him about his Heavenly Father who loves him even more than John and I ever could.

Happy birthday, Caleb! Mama and Daddy love you!

0 comments: