Welcome to the life and times of John, Alisha, Micah, Caleb and Lima the dog!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

SLACKER!!!

I looked the other day and realized that I hadn’t posted anything new since August 1st.  And that was a comic, so it wasn’t even a real post.  What a slacker!

My problem is that I prefer things to be chronological.  It just makes me feel all organized-like.  But when we do something actually blog worthy and I don’t have time to blog about it, something else always comes up.  And then the blog worthy events get backed up.  So I’m just going to blog what I can, and sorry that it probably won’t be in order.  At least I’m getting it done.

1 comments:

The Maples said...

We're cut from the same cloth, you and me. I'm the same exact way. I just can't have my posts out of order. I think my head might explode if I do that!