Welcome to the life and times of John, Alisha, Micah, Caleb and Lima the dog!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Oh The Places He Will Go

Life as the mother of two seems to be getting just a little bit easier nowadays.  Caleb is growing leaps and bounds.  He has been crawling for a couple of months now, and it is a wonderful thing. 

Before he was able to crawl, if I left the room, Caleb would get mad and start to cry.  So I would then have to go pick him up and take him to whatever room I was going to in order to keep him happy.  It really made doing things around the house more of a chore than they usually were.  And you all know how I hate doing chores!

Now that Caleb can crawl, a whole new world has opened up for him.  He can go wherever he wants.  He can follow after me or John or Micah.  It is kind of liberating knowing that I don't always have to pick him up and take him with me.  And now I can get some things done in one trip.  I used to have to take the things to the room, then go back for Caleb, or vice versa.

Does this mean that I will get more things done around the house, you ask.  Well, knowing me...probably not.  I procrastinate those kinds of things until they get to an almost unmanageable level.  But maybe in my perfect future, I will get better at that.

0 comments: