Welcome to the life and times of John, Alisha, Micah, Caleb and Lima the dog!

Friday, June 20, 2008

Is it hot in here?

Well, I thought I had left the hot weather back in Texas. But I guess it followed me all the way back to Lompoc. We have been having some sweltering weather here the last few days, and it looks like it might continue for a while.

John came in this morning (about 10:45 a.m. mind you) and said it was already 100 degrees. That seems more like Texas weather than Lompoc weather to me. But luckily, we are ready for it. Yesterday, we raided Micah's piggy bank and went to Wally World and got him a little kiddy pool. Micah picked the color he wanted and paid for it. We swam in it yesterday as soon as we got home, and we've been sitting in it again today. A purchase worth every penny.

0 comments: