Welcome to the life and times of John, Alisha, Micah, Caleb and Lima the dog!

Monday, June 16, 2008

Long Time, No Update

Well, I don't know why I can't seem to keep this thing updated, but I have resolved to do a better job of it.  We'll see if I can keep that resolution.

Micah turned 3 at the end of April.  He had a great time at his birthday party.   Like his daddy, he enjoys being the center of attention.  I'm not speaking out of turn because I know that John would agree with me.  Micah had a Spiderman party, and had a ton of fun playing with friends and family...and of course, getting to eat his cake.

micah3rdbday 019 

One of the presents Micah got was a Cars fishing pole.  The next day, we went to River Park so Micah could try his hand at fishing.   He is already really good at casting.  He tries so hard to be just like his dad that he kept imitating everything John was doing.micah3rdbday 061

Caleb is also growing like a weed.  He just turned 10 months  old.  He just cut two more teeth up on top, bringing him to a grand total of four teeth.  Two on top and two on the bottom, with one more on top coming in.  He crawls everywhere, and he has started pulling himself up.  It won't be long until he is walking all over the place.

babysitting_005 

The boys and I just got back from a trip to Texas to see my parents and sister.  We had a good time, even with the heat.  Since we live in Lompoc, we have gotten used to nice, cool weather.   But the heat wasn't anything that a little plastic pool in my parents' backyard couldn't solve.texas june 08 057

Our trip back home was delayed for a few days because Caleb got an ear infection and couldn't fly.  But it cleared up quickly enough for us to fly home in time for Father's Day.   The boys were so glad to be home with their daddy.

0 comments: