Welcome to the life and times of John, Alisha, Micah, Caleb and Lima the dog!

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Where has the time gone?

So I know it’s been a little while since I last posted anything….OK, I know, it’s been OVER A YEAR!  Sorry about that.  I’ve been a little busy, and got caught up in doing all sorts of things, like…moving to Texas and that sort of stuff.  So I am here to say that I’m going to get back into the swing of things.  At first nothing may be in any sort of order…that’s what got me off track in the beginning, since I wanted to keep everything in order and thought that I would eventually get around to doing all of the posts in chronological order.  But now that I’m just going to bite the bullet and get on with it, you’re just going to get the posts as they come, in no particular order.  Here goes!

0 comments: