Welcome to the life and times of John, Alisha, Micah, Caleb and Lima the dog!

Saturday, May 12, 2012

School Days

The school year is almost over (two weeks left), but right now Micah is in Mrs. Williams’ first grade class at Lamar Elementary School.  Caleb in is Mrs. Gutierrez’ Pre-K class at Lone Star Elementary.  The boys are at different schools right now because Pre-K wasn’t offered at Lamar this year.  Next year, Caleb will join Micah at Lamar.

Here are their school pictures.

Here is Micah in his fall picture, cheesy grin and all.   He chose the flag background.

004

Here’s Caleb’s fall picture.  He didn’t get to choose his background since I wanted them to match. I’m the mom…it’s my decision.

005

Here is Micah’s class picture (he looks so serious!):

006

And here is Caleb’s class picture:

007

And next up are their GQ pictures.  They took these in the spring, and I just love them because they look so handsome!

008

009

I can’t believe how much they have grown over this past school year!  Caleb is definitely ready for kindergarten, and Micah has just learned so much in first grade.  I’m so proud of them!

0 comments: